A large population may get infected with Covid-19 which is a harsh reality that we need to accept.
At the world surges with more and more cases, fear is being instilled in our minds and adding problems to our mental state.
Today, people are destroying themselves by burning the ashes of not so good thoughts crossing their mind.
In my honest opinion, don’t attach Covid-19 to your heart.
People from 5 years to 80 years have become negative.
The statistics may provide an ugly picture because data sanctity will always be an issue.
Those who lost their battle to this pandemic was not only because of Corona but also had other diseases, which they could not compete with.
The environment and fear of mind has created more turmoil across the globe. A large section of people have lost their resilience and not followed Covid appropriate behavior. So keep your thoughts positive and be happy.
Think Positive and believe good will happen as more and more people get vaccinated and don’t let their guard down.
Some interesting advice:
1. Don’t see or listen to more news related to Corona, you have already known all the information you need
2. Stop trying to gather more information from anywhere because it will weaken your mental state even more.
3. Don’t give virus related advice to others because not all people have the same mental capacity, some may be victims of depression.
4. Listen to music as much as possible. You may also listen to spirituality talks, hymns etc. Play board games with kids, sit with family and make programs for years to come.
5. Wash your hands thoroughly at regular intervals, also disinfect items regularly, meet any new visitor from 1 meter away.
6. Your tendency of negative thinking will increase depression and decrease your ability to fight the virus. On the other hand positive thinking will enable you to fight any situation or disease by strengthening you physically and mentally.
Stay Positive – Stay Healthy…